Graham Berry is a highly accomplished illustrator and watercolor artist with a career spanning 40 years. He has one opening in the November workshop and all four vacancies for the December workshop. See Posters at the end of the article.
- For the 3 day workshops there will be a maximum of 4 people ( 9:30am – 5:30pm ).
- All equipment and materials will be provided along with morning coffee, a light lunch and afternoon tea.
- £195 per person for the 3 day workshop).
Improve your drawing and painting skills from an artist with over 40 years experience as a professional illustrator/artist.
- A creative and rewarding life experience in a nurturing environment with like minded people.
- Everyone welcome from complete beginners to advanced, all equipment and materials provided.
- Workshops will include daily demos to help you gain new knowledge, skills and ideas.
Experience Graham’s inspirational teaching from his garden studio in Blackpool, on the North West coast of England, UK.
See these wonderful group photos for his workshop held October 2016. Click any image to enlarge slideshow.
You can visit his website for more details at http://grahamb.fineartstudioonline.com/