City and Traffic.
Get in touch – What prompted you to take up painting?
When I was a child, I watched my father paint many times. I saw myself in the image of a fathe...
– What prompted you to take up painting?
When I was a child, I watched my father paint many times. I saw myself in the image of a father and never doubted that someday I would become an artist. And when I finally got it, I became an artist. It was very natural.
Are there any paintings by your father that have had a strong memory or influence on you?
Yes, I always liked his quick pencil sketches.
– How do you get an idea for your art?
Every day I try to create paintings that glorify life, filled with gratitude for every moment, admiration for the beauty of the world and love for people. I hope that people who see my paintings feel the same way.
I approach a blank canvas with creativity and strong inspiration, trying to create unique and emotional images created with brushes and a palette knife on canvas, acrylic and oil, as well as using silver and gold leaf.
I paint several paintings at the same time, and on some of them I first apply layers with interesting textures and surfaces.
– Do you have any reason why you paint several paintings at the same time? For example, by drawing different pictures at the same time, unusual ideas are obtained.
I give free rein to my feelings!
– I think you draw a wide range of subjects such as flowers, animals, people and abstract paintings. How do you choose items?
Love, Music, Nature and Women. When I am working on a picture, I select and listen to a beautiful melody and paint a picture with a great feeling of Love.
– What is the most important thing for you in painting?
My motto: no day without stains. Not a day without a sketch. Not a day without creativity!
-Drawing every day is great! How do you keep motivated?
This is my life – I don’t live – if I don’t draw!
There are no reviews yet.